Saturday, March 2, 2013

Green eggs and ham nail art

Hello!

I was looking at Sonoma nail art recently and she reminded me that today is Dr. Seuss's birthday!
I was originally going to do sneetch nail art but I wanted to take pictures with the book, and the only book I could find in the house on short notice was green eggs and ham.
So that's what I went with, I'm not ecstatic with how they came out, my ham refused to cooperate.


But I do like how sam came out, I love his little hat!




I got the idea for stretching the plate of eggs and ham over two nails from this.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild wild shine black crème,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Pure ice free spirit,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.


And here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Forgotten by Cat Patrick,
Watching: Skip beat, Firefly, Vampire knight,
Making: more felt totoros and wind chimes,
Eating: grilled cheese, mexican pastries,
Drinking: ginger beer, I do not recommend it! :(
Wearing: winged black eyeliner and my hair in a bun,
Buying: new nail polishes,
Listening to: Thrift shop by Macklemore,
Finding: this cool knitting idea,
Wanting: these literary tights,
Planning on: riding my bike more often,
Liking: this doctor who related hilariousness,
Disliking:-------

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment