Thursday, March 21, 2013

Goody spin pin review

Hi!

I bought some spin pins for around six bucks a couple months ago, and I'm always loosing bobby pins by the dozens, so I've been a bit more careful with them than I'd usually be. But then I saw them at the Dollar Tree and I was able to get two backups. I'm able to easily put my hair up in a bun and keep it up all day with these, my hair is past my waist so I have a lot of it to pin up there!


They come in different colors to match your hair, I chose the dark brown pins. I've been using my first set of pins for a couple months now and they hold their shape really well, they haven't unwound in the slightest.




I just gather my hair into a pony tail and twist it into a tight bun, then put one pin in the top and one in the bottom.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These are such a great idea, I think we can get them here but I'm not sure, I will keep an eye out for them!

    ReplyDelete