Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Floating feathers nail art

Hello!

I've been itching to do a blue mani lately, so I went all out, got my favorite blue polish, and went a-stamping! This is Color Mates little blue box, it's a really gorgeous pale robins egg blue, and it goes on great and dries really fast.


And this is the first time I've used this stamping image, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fit it onto my nails, but after some finagling I squeezed it on there.




I'm thinking this would look great stamped with silver on top of a dark purple, I might have to try that.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
L.A colors art deco dark green,
Pure ice French kiss,
Color Mates little blue box,
Bundle Monster plate BM15,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment