Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day two Neanderthal/stone age nails

Hi!

Today's challenge is Neanderthal/stone age! I got the idea of using the Flintstones from Spellbound nail's submission which you can see here, but that gave me a new idea for mine!


One of my favorite episodes of the Flintstones is Alvin Brickrock presents, because it had the piranhakeet in it (I have no idea if I'm spelling that right), and just for the way he says good evening!


I painted Fred's tie on my thumb, the piranhakeet in his cage on my middle finger, and the print from his clothes on the rest of my nails.


I love how my thumb looks but my stupid topcoat smeared the black. I need to learn to be more patient and wait a bit longer!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Color mates metallic venom,
L.A colors color craze splash,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Petites color fever seashell,
Color mates nail art tangerine,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: