Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1 up mushroom nail art

Hi!

I gave my brother his mushroom present today so I did some nail art to go with it! I got the idea from these nails. I've been really loving wearing french manicures lately, and these have a fresh bright feel to them which I love!


I freehanded the white part of the tips and the white of the mushroom with the original brush from the bottle, and all the green was done with a nail art brush. I did the spots with a dotting tool, and the eyes were a combination of a nail art brush and a striping brush to clean them up.




Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C french white tip,
Color mates nail art lime,
Color mates nail art black,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: