Sunday, February 10, 2013

Water ring nail art

Hello!

I have a sort of abstract design for you guys today. I was trying to think of a design I could do quickly  because I had to leave in half an hour and the polish I had on was chipped horribly and completely missing from a couple fingers.


So I pulled out these two blue polishes and went for it! I wasn't sure what I was going for when I started painting these, but at the end I realized they look like rings spreading out over water.


I'm thinking about trying this out with thinner lines and lots of different colors, I think that would be cute!



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C in new York colour minute water street blue,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment