Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spotted water marble

Hello!

I found this new (or at least new to me) nail art technique on Meg's manicures a couple days ago.
It sort of looks like OPI's black spotted which I've been drooling over, but apparently is only sold in France.


You put some black nail polish in a cup of water like with water marbling and spray something with a high alcohol content like hand sanitizer or perfume over it. The alcohol separates some of the polish so you get this cool oil slick look.


It was evil to clean up afterwards, I recommend using tape like with a water marble mani.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
L.A colors color crazy radiation,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
some perfume,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment