Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sightseeing by the seashore

Hello!

I just got back from a quick trip to Newport, and I managed to remember to bring my camera along with me so I have lots of pictures! The place we were staying at was across from the harbor and bridge so I was able to get some great shots of the bridge and boats.



 
It was gorgeous at night with all the boats and the bridge lit up, and the water was full of reflections.
 



My family and I went walking on the beach near the devil's punch bowl, and there were lots of sea anemones and starfish in the sand and tidepools.


We saw a bunch of hermit crabs too, but they were too small to get any clear pictures of.



 
 

We also saw at least thirty sea lions  lounging on the docks near the shops on the historic bay front.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment