Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love letters

Hello!

I have a valentines day mani for you today! I found the idea for this really cute idea on Pinterest as usual and you can look at the pin here.
I was going to use a stamp for the hearts but my stamp refused to cooperate so I freehanded them.


I used a dotting tool for the hearts and a striping brush for the lines of the envelope.


I love the simplicity of this, and I think the little letter came out really cute.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine black crème,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE THESE! They're so sweet and simple!

    Another knock out of the park

    ReplyDelete