Saturday, February 2, 2013

Josephine the hedgehog

Hello!

I would like to show you a new addition to the girl and her chicken named betty blog, Josephine!


I just got her two weeks ago as a present for my birthday! I've been wanting a hedgehog for a very long time, and I'm constantly seeing adorable pictures of them on Pinterest. So we had a lengthy photoshoot (I'm sure there's more to come) and took oodles of pictures.




This is her little stump she likes to curl in, she's a little big for it so her head pokes out a bit.


She has a wheel to run on but I wasn't able to get any pictures of her on it, apparently she will only run on it when no one else is in the room.


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. She's adorable, I've never wanted a hedgehog before, but now I sure do! I'll be living vicariously through you!

    Also I nominated you for a Liebster award. See my post about it here.
    http://naildoodle.blogspot.com/2013/02/nominated-for-liebster-award-lots-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is beyond cute! I've never heard of a pet hdgehog before. I can't wait to see more =) Do you have her in a cage or she runs freely?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a tank she sleeps in, and I let her run around on the floor with supervision. And she can be a little prickly at times but you get used to it.

    ReplyDelete