Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jigsaw puzzle nails

Hello!

Today's nail art is jigsaw puzzle pieces! I grabbed the first two polishes I saw out of my polish box so there wasn't much thought in this color combination. But half way through painting these I realized they look sort of hufflepuff-ey or at least the colors do.


I started with a base of purple and used a striping brush to layer yellow over it. I used a dotting tool for the circles.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely design. I love the colors you have used. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I've been wanting to try puzzle nails for ever - great job, and loving the Hogwarty colour scheme:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hufflepuff was always one of my favorite houses.

    I love the puzzle design.

    ReplyDelete