Saturday, February 2, 2013

I got nominated for a Leibster award!


I got nominated for a Leibster award!  Nail doodle is the wonderful blog who chose me. The first thing I did when I found out was jump around in giggly joy for about ten minutes. But after I finally calmed down, I started trying to figure out how to go about doing this.

After a bit of looking I found the rules:

1. post 11 facts about yourself,
2. answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you,
3. ask 11 questions for your nominees,
4. and find 11 blogs with less than 200 followers you want to nominate!

Here's 11 facts about me:

1. I absolutely abhor licorice due to the fact I ate a bunch when I was little and was sick afterwards,
2. I am a huge bookworm, last year my total amount of finished books was in the two hundreds,
3. My favorite painter is Vincent Van Gogh, favorite director is Tim Burton, and favorite composer Danny Elfman,
4. One of my life goals is to become a certified nail technician,
5. I practice Shao-lin and I'm currently a Green-stripe,
6. I've been to the grand canyon and Yellowstone at least seven times,
7. I've never left the united states,
8. I have over eighty bottles of nail polish right now,
9. I love dark chocolate and croissant rolls,
10. I've ridden in a helicopter,
11. I have hazel eyes and chestnut dark brown hair.


Here's nail doodles questions:

1)      What was the last nail polish you bought? Petites color fever potion

2)      Do you use Indie Nail polishes?  If so, which is your favorite. I've never had the pleasure of trying one out!

3)      How do you photograph your manicures? I used to use a light box but lately I just take them over a black piece of plastic.

4)      Would you rather develop polish or review polish? Develop!

5)      What is your favorite nail art technique? Probably freehand although that's a pretty big field.

6)      How do you store your polish loot? I'm currently using two hatboxes but they're getting kind of cramped so I might have to think of something bigger soon.

7)      If you could move to a foreign country which one would it be? Ireland.

8)      Do you listen to movies or music when you are doing your nails? Usually movies and tv shows, but occasionally music too.

9)      Do you have a favorite quote?  If so please share it! If the good Lord had intended us to walk he wouldn't of invented roller skates- Willy Wonka- Charlie and the chocolate factory

10)   Would you rather have every shade of crème polish or glitter polish? Crème all the way!

11)   What is your favorite cartoon? Phineas and Ferb, but that may change.
 
 
And here are my questions!
 
1. If you could spend a day with any fictional character who would it be?
 
2. What is your favorite type of polish (crème, crackle, magnetic, holo, etc.)?
 
3. What is your favorite planet and or star (I consider Pluto a planet) ?
 
4. If you could go anywhere for a day where would you go?
 
5. Pie or cake?
 
6. Where is your favorite place to relax?
 
7. If you could be any animal what would you be?
 
8. If you had a million dollars pop into your life what would you buy first? (we're being greedy here so something for you)
 
9. What is your favorite movie?
 
10. Donald duck or Daffy duck?
 
11. What inspired you to start your blog?
 
 
And finally here are my 11 nominees!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much to Nail doodle for nominating me and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment