Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fruits basket nails

Hello!

I've been thinking about doing Fruits basket nail art for a while but I just recently decided on how to go about painting them. I decided to go with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure, in animal form, and a rice ball for Tohru.
I finished watching the anime about a year ago and really loved it so I started reading the magna too. I love the characters and story, especially Kyo and Tohru.


My index finger is Shigure, my middle finger Yuki, my ring finger Kyo, and I had to put Tohru's rice ball next to Kyo. I wanted to have Kyo's bracelet incorporated somehow so I made a border of black and white beads around him.

And my thumb is the Fruits basket logo in pink. I used a striping brush for all the details and a dotting tool for the letters and eyes.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine black crème,
Wet n wild wild shine French white crème,
Pure ice scandal,
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Wet n wild megalast disturbia,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Petites color fever seashell,
The color workshop unnamed pink,
The color workshop unnamed sparkly gray,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment