Thursday, January 31, 2013

The new 31 days challenge Day 31 re-create someone else's mani

Hello!

It's the last day of the new 31 days challenge! Today's challenge is to re-create someone else's mani from a previous challenge. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites and picking just one, but finally I landed on this design from Meg's manicures. You can look at the original post here.


Instead of color opposites I tweaked it a bit and used two similar shades of aqua.


I used two nail art polishes for my base and a striping brush for the white stripes.


I really love how this challenge has pushed me to create new designs, and I had a lot of fun! But I have to admit it is a relief to be finished and get back to my normal pace.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Color mates nail art teal,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment