Monday, January 28, 2013

The new 31 days challenge Day 29 inspired by a blogger

Hello!

It's day 29 of the new 31 days challenge and today's challenge is to do a mani inspired by another blogger. The blogger I chose is actually on tumblr but I really love her nail art so I figured an exception could be made. I chose The Sparkling Secret as my inspiration. Most of her manis are very bright and have lots of glitter so I tried to use that here.


I went for a sort of sparkly skittle mani and threw in some pink crackle for good measure.
I have a star on my thumb, hearts on my pinkie and index finger, crackle and a glittery french tip on my ring finger, and stripes on my middle finger.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
Fright night claw polish pink crackle,
L.A colors art deco black,
L.A colors art deco silver glitter,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, I love this. Great use of crackle!

    ReplyDelete