Sunday, January 27, 2013

The new 31 days challenge Day 28 inspired by your favorite color

Hello!

It's day 28 of the new 31 days challenge and today's challenge is a mani inspired by your favorite color. I've been favoring shades of blue lately so I went with a sky blue mani today. I found the idea for these nails on Pinterest here.


I love how these came out, and they match my blog background! I didn't realize that till just now!


We're almost to the end of the challenge and it seems to of flown by, or at least to me it has.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Color mates little blue box,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! it's so cute and it indeed matches your blog background :)
    x

    ReplyDelete