Saturday, January 26, 2013

The new 31 days challenge day 27 inspired by me

Hello!

It's day 27 of the new 31 days challenge and today's challenge is to do a mani inspired by you.I have to say this has been the hardest challenge yet for me, I took absolutely forever to think of my mani.
I decided to do a mani inspired by my birthstone which is garnet. I stamped red gems over the glitter but my polishes were too similar so they don't show up that well.

 

If you look closely and squint you can almost see the gems, I should of used black but that would kind of defeat the purpose of them being garnets.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Fantasy makers once upon a time,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Bundlemonster plate BM09,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. okay this reminded me of those hidden pictures. I am a stubborn donkey, so I stared and STARED and SQUINTED and then finally...I SAW A GEM. :P

    It's like...it reminds me of the scene near the beginning of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when the diamond gets lost in the spilled ice.

    Following!

    ReplyDelete