Thursday, January 24, 2013

The new 31 days challenge Day 25 inspired by your childhood

Hello!

I'm really exited about today's mani! Today's challenge is to do something inspired by your childhood. I've been wanting to do these nails for a while and I used to watch this show a ton when I was younger so I had to do Maggie and the Ferocious Beast nails.


I painted the beast's big red spots on four of my nails and freehanded the beast his self on my thumb.


I'm so happy with how these came out, I think the beast looks great and I love having him on my nails!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Never seen that cartoon, but I love the nailart you've done :)

    ReplyDelete