Thursday, January 24, 2013

The new 31 days challenge Day 24 inspired by a game

Hello!

Today's challenge is a mani inspired by a game and I have a great mani for you today! I've had this kiss me stamping image forever and haven't been able to think of what to do with it. I was looking through my plates for inspiration, and suddenly I thought spin the bottle nails!


I freehanded a little bottle on my middle finger and stamped the kiss me image on my ring finger.


And I thought my thumb was a little bare so I freehanded spin the bottle on it with a striping brush.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Sally Hansen Insta Dry jumpin'jade,
En-Vy blue my mind,
Konad plate M4,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment