Thursday, January 24, 2013

The new 31 days challenge day 22 inspired by a fabric

Hello!

I've fallen a bit behind on the challenge but I intend to catch up quickly! Today's challenge is a mani inspired by a fabric. I used this tutorial from Kayla Shevonne's nail blog for these ikat nails.


I really love how these came out, I didn't expect them to look this good on my first try!


I used a striping brush for all the details, the fringe and the layers.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Pure ice scandal,
Sinful colors daddy's girl,
Petites color fever potion,
Petites color fever seashell,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! They really look good! Love the color combos and design. You def did a great job on this mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete