Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 21 merge or melt

Hello!

It's day 21 of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is merge or melt. I've been doing a lot of gradients lately,(I'm asuming merge is a gradient) so I decided to do a melting mani.


I picked out some purple polishes and created this glittery design! I used a dotting tool for the drips, I put two or three dots in the middle of the nail then dragged them down to connect with each other.
I thought about sponging another shimmery polish over the darker purple, but I decided that would be overkill.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Black heart beauty holo lv stck,
Sinful colors daddy's girl,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment