Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 20 texture

Hello!

It's Day 20 of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is texture. I interpreted that as something 3D so I used some rhinestones in today's design.


I decided to do a quilted design, I used a striping brush to paint the cross hatching and I only put rhinestones on one nail so they would pop out more.


I really love this golden green polish, I bought it a week ago so this is my first time trying it out.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
CQ golden green,
Lakme fast and fabulous 40 gold caramel,
Stop nail rhinstones,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love that green polish! It looks good with the gold. I've never tried the quilted look yet, but it is really cute.

    ReplyDelete