Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 17 a new technique to you

Hello!

It's day 17 of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is a new technique to you! I've been seeing gorgeous one stroke nail art floating around nail blogs recently, but I couldn't find any how to's. This mani is one of the first I saw, I would love to be able to do those!


I tried to do swirly flowers and leaves, I don't consider it a great success but I think the color  combinations are pretty!


I started with a base of gray and the flowers are a mix of a dark red and a dark blue polish.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Orly ever burgundy,
Orly star of bombay,
a thick nail art brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: