Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 13 cheer yourself up mani!

Hello!

Today's challenge is a cheer yourself up mani. I don't think I need any cheering up right now, so I decided to paint the cheeriest thing I could think of, the colors of the rainbow!

 
I decided to do a french manicure version by using a darker shade of each color for the tip of the nail.
 
\
.I've been in a french mani mood lately, so you'll probably see some more soon. Maybe I'll do one on stamping day?
This was also partly inspired by this shirt I had lying around, so I had to take a picture with the nails against it!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
The color workshop unnamed,
Orly ever burgundy,
Pure ice free spirit,
Rimmel london 60 second camoflauge,
Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
Color mates nail art bold yellow,
N.Y.C in a new york minute water street blue,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
Petites color fever potion,
L.A colors art deco dark purple,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...so cute!!! Love the color combos for they all look bright and happy. I find them classy too. Great choice! Love it!

    ReplyDelete