Friday, January 11, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge day 12 tape mani

Hello!

It's day 12 of the Crumpet's new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is to do a tape mani! I decided to try one of Nailside's tutorials, the vertical lightning bolt mani. I decided to only do one lightning bolt as an accent nail instead of all of them. But that's partly because I was feeling too lazy to cut that many tape strips.


I started with a base of orange, and since I wanted a subtle look I did the bolt in yellow.


And to add a little pizzaz I added a thin coat of a silver glittery polish.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
Crayola silver sparks,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea to do a lightning bolt, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) And I love the combo of orange and silver glitter....that orange is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute the lightning bolt is ever so vissable yet it makes it all the much better

    ReplyDelete