Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge day 10 geometric

Hello!

It's day 10 of the Crumpet's new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is geometric!
I went with a simple design, I started with a base of pink and freehanded two triangles.


This was really easy to do, and I love these colors together. They sort of remind me of circus pinwheels.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme,
Color mates nail art red shimmer,
Color mates nail art black,
and N.Y.C shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - this is absolutely stunning!!!! And your lines are so perfect! :)love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..this is so pretty. Love the color combos and the design. You really did a great job here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete