Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge day 9 saran wrap

Hello!

It's day nine of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is saran wrap nails. This is the first time I've successfully pulled off this technique, I tried once before but I was apparently doing it wrong. I found this tutorial on Glitter She Wrote really helpful and it has wonderful pictures.


I started with a base of Jordana boy oh boy, and my top polish is Color mates little blue box.


I absolutely love how these came out, I'm going to have to try this in lots of different colors.
I'm thinking maybe purple and dark green?


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. pretty! love the colours you've used!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this color combination! It makes me think of the ocean! Also, I have to say that every time I stop by I think how much I adore your blog's background, so I just thought I'd let you know this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete