Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 7 skittle

Hello!

It's day seven of the new 31 day challlenge and today's challenge is either ombre or skittle. I chose skittle because I haven't done many of them, and I came up with this!



I painted each nail a different shade of blue, and then I used a striping brush to draw waves on each nail. All of the fish are from the same stamping plate, Konad M27.


I stamped a dolphin on my index finger, a goldfish on my ring finger, a shark on my thumb, bubbles on my pinkie, and I'm not sure what type of fish is on my middle finger.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine caribbean frost,
Konad special stamping polish black,
Crayola pacific blue,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
L.A colors color craze unnamed,
Konad plate M27,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cute :) love The Waves and The fishes!

    ReplyDelete