Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 6 blue

Hello!


It's day 6 of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is to pick your favorite color family. I picked blue as my shade, and I had a blue polish I hadn't tried yet so it worked out perfectly!


I started with a base of Wet n Wild wild shine blue moon and used a striping brush to outline and then fill in the hearts.


 
        
I felt it needed an an extra something, so I added some blue and silver glitter over the hearts. I like the sort of cartoony feel these have, they almost remind me of balloons.                                                      
           
         
          

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Crayola pacific blue,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: