Friday, January 4, 2013

The Crumpet's new 31 day challenge Day 5 purple

Hello!

It's day 5 of the new 31 day challenge and today's challenge is purple. I decided to go with some stamping, I've been meaning to try this image but I've just never gotten around to it.


I started with a base of Lakme true wear twilight mauve and stamped the butterflies with Konad M21.
I'm really liking this image, it stamped clearly with all it's little details. Plus I love butterflies on my nails!

So far I've been liking what I've come up with, I have a great idea for tomorrow's challenge!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Lakme true wear twilight mauve,
Konad special stamping polish black,
Konad plate M21,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. oh what cute butterflies. lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty stamp, I love butterfly nails! x

    ReplyDelete