I had the brilliant idea of painting formal dresses on my right hand so my tuxedos could have some dates!
I just outlined the dress shape with a L.A colors art deco brush and filled it in, then I used a dotting tool and some black to make the bodice of the dress.
I added some silver glitter along the waist, and some streaks along the bottom.
And here's what it looked like at the end!
Here's the polishes I used:
L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
L.A colors art deco silver,
L.A girl polka dot silver,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.
Thanks for reading!