Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The crumpet's 31 day challenge Day 1 black and white

Hello!

I decided to give the Crumpet's new 31 day challenge a whirl and today's theme is black and white! I decided to do something formal since it's new years day so I got dressed up and painted tuxedos!


I first saw this on pinterest somewhere, but I don't know who thought of these originally. I started with a base of white and used a striping brush to do the diagonal lines. I used a dotting tool for the dots and part of the bows.

I really love how these came out, I wish I could keep them on for a couple days but I'll have to take them off tomorrow for the next day of the challenge :( .

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
N.Y.C black lace creme,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Cute! You should add some more ways to follow your blog like the email widget and maybe Bloglovin - many folks never get to their readers like Google to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww these are so cute - I love them:) Very neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! These turned out so cute! I did some little tuxedo nails too, but I really like your jacket more, higher up on the nail. I'll have to remember that for the next time I try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute. Love the design and the color combos. You def have the talent. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute :) these look perfect, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this design a while back and forgot about it, thank you for reminding me, this is a really cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did ALMOST the same mani back in the day, but in the DC comic character "Zatanna" reference. Nice job ;)

    ReplyDelete