Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winter holiday challenge: Day 6 christmas decorations

Hello!

I decided to give the Crumpet's winter holiday challenge a go even though it's a little late.
It's day six and today's challenge was christmas trees, wreaths, decorations, ornaments, that sort of thing.
I decided to go with decorations, and picked out this pretty holly and berries stamping image.

I started with a base of pink and sponged a glittery light pink over it. Then I stamped the holly leaves with a gold polish.


I really like how they came out, this is my first time using this image and it stamped really well.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
Sally Hansen diamond strength pink promise,
Bundle monster plate BM14,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment