Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekly wrap up/ heart string nails

Hello!

Yesterday I had to leave at seven for a martial arts test ( I passed! ) so I wasn't able to post my wrap up. But since I'm home today I decided I'd post it anyway, because better late than never right?

Here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: touching the surface by Kimberly Sabatini,
Watching: Doctor who, Boys over flowers, Sherlock, and Supernatural,
Listening to: christmas music,
Making: ornaments for our bare tree,
Feeling: happy but exhausted from my test,
Looking forward to: christmas!,
Buying: a cute blue cotton tee with owls,
Eating: a Filet o fish,
Drinking: mint tea,
Knitting: christmas presents,
Playing: the sims social and the sims freeplay,
Wanting: this cool retro handheld snes system,


And these are the nails I wore to my test! They're not karate related in anyway, I wanted to do something I liked just for the fun of it.



This is Lakme fast and fabulous 40 02 with Konad special stamping polish black.

This is bundle monster plate BM11, the image looks like hearts over strings on the plate, but the hearts don't show up on the nail that much.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment