Monday, December 31, 2012

The Silence nail art

Hello!

Yesterday my 365 prompt was make something in which silence is the main component. I don't think this is quite what it meant, but it gave me an excuse to try these nails!

I found a tutorial for these nails on Pinterest here, and I added some hash marks to a few nails to add my own spin on the idea.

My white polish smeared horribly when I put on top coat, so they look a little messy.That white polish is destined for the trash can, it takes forever to dry, it streaks and leaves bald spots, and it smears! So I got a little caught up in hating that polish, but I do really like how they look!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
4 east cosmetics white polish,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Lotus herbals colour dew copper gold,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Sally Hansen 10 day no chip surely ivory,
4 east cosmetics clear nail polish,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment