Monday, December 24, 2012

The crumpet's holiday challenge day seven santa and elfs

Hello!

It's day seven of the Crumpet's holiday challenge and today's challenge is santa and the elfs. I wanted to do something a bit different so, I decided to paint their hats!

I have a santa hat on my index finger and elf hats on the rest. I didn't want the reindeer to feel left out so I painted some antlers on my thumb.

I used a detail brush for the hats and antlers, and a dotting tool for the brim of santa's hat and the white tops.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
N.Y.C in a new york minute water street blue,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors art deco mint green,
L.A colors art deco dark green,
Orly ever burgundy,
Color mates nail art cocoa,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so cute!!! great idea you have shown here. Love the color combos and the design.

    ReplyDelete