Friday, December 28, 2012

Rudolph's shiny new year nail art

Hello!

It's the last day of the Crumpet's winter holiday challenge and today's challenge is New Years.
I wanted to do something different than just sparkles and 2013, so I sifted through my brain and thought of this!

Of the old Rudolph movies this is my favorite, but mostly because it has Eon in it.


I painted Rudolph on my thumb, Eon on my middle finger, and Happy on my ring finger.
I didn't want to leave my other fingers plain so I added some silver glitter to make it a bit more New Yearsy.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen 10 day no chip surely ivory,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
Crayola silver sparks,
Essence colour and go litttle miss sunrise,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
The color workshop unnamed mocha,
The color workshop unnamed dusty pink,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.


I was out playing with my new camera last night and I got some really pretty shots of the moon, so I had to show you guys at least one of them!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment