Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rock and rolling

I didn't have a particular reason for doing roller skates today, it just sorta popped into my head!
I thought it would look too busy if I painted skates on all my fingers so I only did the one on my middle and music notes on the rest.

I used a dotting tool and a striping brush for the notes, and the brush again for the skate.


My base color is Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet, and I'm really loving this color. I can't quite decide if it's a really light blue, or a really light green. What do you think?

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment