Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pink Wednesday and new polish!

Hello!

I have two manis to show you guys today, and here's the first! Since it's been gloomy and raining I wanted to paint bright cheerful things. I looked through my collection of stamping plates and picked out this daisy image.

I wanted to be extra colorful so I stamped each finger with a different color.

 
 
 

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
The color workshop sheer french pink,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender creme,
L.A colors color craze nuclear energy,
L.A colors art deco seafoam green,
Orly razzle,
Pure ice free spirit,
Bundle monster plate BM12,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.






And I got this gorgeous new polish yesterday as a christmas present! This is from hot topic and it's called Black heart beauty holo lv stck. It's a bit like the polishes I got from Rue 21, because it's a bunch of polishes layered together.




 I didn't get a ton of purple mixed in, but after I use it a few times I think it'll be more purple than grey.

 There's light purple, shimmery black, grey, and big silver hexagon glitters. The glitters make the texture a little rough, but some top coat fixed that. Besides that I really love the polish and the bottle is just too cool!
Thanks for reading!

1 comment: