Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Piglet nails

Hello!

For today's pink wednesday I painted piglet! He didn't come out quite like I hoped it he would, but I think it's still recognizable as piglet. I wanted to do something different on the rest of my fingers so I painted the same colors as piglet's belly.

I did these late at night so I had to resort to using a different background than usual, the stripes would only show up over pink.

I used a striping brush for all the details on piglet and the stripes.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender pearlescent,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Orly razzle,
N.Y.C sheer french manicure enamel kisses,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment