Monday, December 17, 2012

Nightmare before christmas nails

Hello!

Now I know these may look halloween-ish to you, but I promise they're not! I decided I needed to paint some santa jacks because I haven't seen any anywhere.


My middle finger is jack in santa's hat, and the rest of my nails are presents with bows.


I used a detail brush for all the details on jack, and the purple presents. The green sparkles are a L.A colors art deco polish.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Pure ice scandal,
Pure ice cheatin',
L.A colors art deco green sparkles,
a striping brush,
and 4 east cosmetics clear nail polish.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment