Monday, December 10, 2012

MSMD buzzy bees

Happy monday!
Today I have bumblebees on my nails for monkey see monkey do monday. I found the idea on pinterest here.

I really love how they came out, they're a bit springy looking considering it's winter but I just had to try them.

Here's the polishes I used:

Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
4 east cosmetics clear nail polish,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I was looking up for chevron nails images in google and I founded your blog. It's lovely!!! I'm pinning your images in Pinterest :)
    Please come to visit mine, you are wellcome. And If you like it please follow me :)
    Kisses from Spain.
    ♥nailistas

    ReplyDelete