Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's national cookie day!

I just found out that it's national cookie day! So I had to paint cookie nails, and they're gingerbread men so I can even call them christmas-y! I found the idea here on a slacquer that loves lacquer.
Since I'm planning on having pink on my nails tomorrow these are a friend's nails.
I started with a base of this mint green and used a striping brush and a dotting tool for the details on the gingerbread men.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Colour mates nail art cocoa,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete