Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekly wrap up and soda can lantern

Here's my weekly wrap up:

Reading: Secrets of the shopping mall by Richard Peck,
Watching: Jellyfish princess, The wallflower, Once upon a time, and Supernatural,
Listening to: Pure imagination,
Making: tin can lanterns,
Eating: turkey and pie!,
Drinking: blackberry vanilla tea,
Wearing: a cherry print dress,
Buying: a dark cherry red cloche,
Finding: this wonderful story,
Planning on: going rollerskating soon,
Liking: that all the thanksgiving hubbub is over,
Disliking: that November is almost over,
Wanting: this necklace.


Yesterday's 365 prompt was to make something out a tin can or a soda can. I used this tutorial to make it and I used a 7-up can.




It's hanging in my window for now, I wanted to put a tea light in it but all my tea lights were lost in halloween pumpkin making.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment