Friday, November 30, 2012

Signapore flag nail art

Today's 365 prompt is to spin a globe, put your finger on a random location, and make something inspired by it. I landed on Singapore so I went researching and found a picture of their flag.
I think it's a really beautiful design so I painted my nails to look like it.
It was hard to squish all the little stars in, but somehow I got them to fit in after a couple tries.
I used a detail brush to paint the stars and moon.
I started with a base of red and layered the white over it by painting a line on the middle of my nail and then filling it in with the brush that came with the bottle.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
The color workshop unnamed,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment