Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pink and mint beachy nails

I found these nails on Pinterest a while back and absolutely loved them to death. But I didn't have a light enough green so I had to wait until I found one.
And I finally found the perfect color, Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet!
I was going to stamp stars on my thumb, but the stamp wouldn't show up so I left them plain.
I started with my mint base and striped pink over it. I outlined the pink with the same gold I used for my middle and pinkie fingers.
I really love how they look, my colors are a bit brighter than the original but I still think they look wonderful.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
L.A colors art deco gold glitter,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.


And on a completely unrelated note, I found these gorgeous mushrooms growing from the side of a tree in my yard. I thought they were just so pretty so I just had to take pictures to share with the world.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment