Monday, November 5, 2012

MSMD sock monkey nails

I have actual monkeys for monkey see monkey do monday! I saw these on The Daily Nail a while back and then re-discovered them on pinterest which motivated me to try them out myself.
I started with a base of white and sponged a mixture of silver, brown, and white in the middle of the nail. I used a striping brush to clean it up with more white polish and turn it into a stripe.
Then I painted the red mouth, and used a dotting tool for the eyes and nose. I used a striping brush for the smile.
I think they came out wonderfully, I love the one on my thumb the most.


Here's the polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Oil of Olay cafe latte,
The color workshop unnamed,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
a sponge,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment