Monday, November 12, 2012

MSMD lego my eggo nails

Today's 365 prompt is to make something with Legos and since it's monkey see monkey do monday I tried out The Daily Nails' LEGO my eggo nails.
My nails don't look nearly as fabulous as Melissa's but I still think they're pretty cute.
I mixed each color with a slightly darker shade of the same color to make the little circles. Then I half outlined them with an even darker shade to make the rim of the circle.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Pure ice french kiss,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Orly star of bombay,
The color workshop unnamed,
EN-VY funny bunny,
L.A colors art deco silver,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
L.A colors art deco orange,
L.A colors color craze sea shell,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment