Monday, November 19, 2012

Gobble gobble!

I went looking for Thanksgiving nail art for today's MSMD and I found these super cute turkey nails.

I started with a base of gold and painted the body in brown with a striping brush. I layered the feathers over each other and outlined everything in black. The eyes, beak, and waddle were done with a dotting tool.

And I sponged a gradient on the rest of my nails with a yellow, gold, and orange.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
Lotus herbals colour dew pink lustre,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine jezebel,
Color mates nail art lime,
Color mates nail art cocoa,
Color mates nail art tangerine,
Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment