Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blue stained glass nails

Today's 365 prompt is to do something to do with windows. I've seen a bunch of stained glass inspired nails floating around the internet so I figured this is a good excuse to try to paint them!
In my googling I found these nails off My Nail Graffiti. I really liked her colors so I used mostly shades of blue for my nails.
I started by dotting the colors onto my nails and then I outlined them in black with a striping brush.
I really liked how they looked before I added the black, it was a sort of mottled mermaid look. I think I might try that technique with other manis.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors hardener/strengthener,
Pure ice A-list,
Orly star of bombay,
Wet n wild wild black creme,
Wet n wild wild caribbean frost,
EN-VY blue my mind,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
N.Y.C water street blue,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and Quick dry top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment